Monday, August 24, 2009

one is the magic number.

all i want is to find a friend who is as excited about hanging with me as i am about hanging with him/her. ive always wanted an ace boon coon. never really had one. well, not since i went to high school. (middle school - i had a whole group of close friends) and just when i finally think i've found one, i am proven wrong. this is a recurring issue in my life, which undoubtedly brings me to the conclusion that i am meant to be alone. a loner. all by myself. and as pitiful as it sounds, i am not seeking pity. i dont want anyone to feel sorry for me. it's absolutely alright. i'll live my life doing what i want to do, when i want to do it, alone. im sure there is one issue that i will encounter, though. i've always been a very social person; i like talking and communicating with others. i cant do that if im alone, right? well, with sacrifice there is reward. i wont have anymore days like this where the people i expect to call and say, "let's hang out," dont call, and im left feeling nervous and upset because someone didnt invite me somewhere. if i stop expecting so much from people, i wont be disappointed time and time again, and thererfore, the stressful days of wondering why i wasnt invited wont occur anymore.

No comments: